Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ONE MOVIE TAG

So, here's a tagging game i got from my instructor's blog post [ONE MOVIE (From Director Joni Fontanos)]. It took me a while to answer all the questions since I tend to forget the specifics of the movies I've watched but here are my answers. Finally.

1. One movie that made you laugh.
* Ang Tanging Ina. I mean, for what other reason would you watch an Ai-Ai de las Alas movie if not for a few laughs?

2. One movie that made you cry.
* Four Sisters and a Wedding. I couldn't help it. I have four siblings and the truth in this drama-filled movie resonated deeply with my heart. In other words, relate na relate ako. Grabe!

3. One movie that you loved when you were a child.
* I don't know why, but the movie that first came to mind was Titanic. Weird, right? What was I doing watching something like that as a child? What happened to my childhood.??
I haven't had the chance to re-watch the film so I don't remember much of what happened. But, I still don't get why they couldn't have both survived.

4. One movie you've seen more than once.
* I honestly don't like watching movies I've seen before. It only irritates me since I remember exactly what would happen next. But, 3 Idiots is an exception. I have a feeling it will continue to touch my heart no matter how many times I watch it.
I liked the movie so much that I watched Aamir Khan (Ranchodas Chanchad)'s other movies. Among these was Taare Zameen Par which is about the struggles of a dyslexic child.

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit.
* Burlesque. People get the wrong idea when I say burlesque.

6. One movie you hated.
* There are honestly too many to mention. But, this list consists mainly of Filipino movies that are either too cliche or feature young actors that can't act.

7. One movie that scared you.
*None. I'm easily taken by surprise but I don't get scared.

8. One movie that bored you.
* 127 Hours. It's pretty much about how this guy survives after getting his hand stuck under a rock during one of his adventures. He had to cut off his arm. It was bloody but boring. I did keep remembering this one episode from Happy Tree Friends where a similar event took place.

9. One movie that made you happy.
* Up. Because Russel is so cute! And, the absurdity of a flying house via thousands of balloons amuses me.

10. One movie that made you miserable.
* My Neighbor's Wife. It was simply idiotic. I didn't get the twisted logic they used for justifying cheating on their spouses repeatedly. It was just plain stupid. I don't even know why I watched this.

11. One movie you weren't brave enough to see.
* None.

12. One movie character you've fallen in love with.
* Jack Sparrow. Why, you ask? Well. He's a pirate!

13. The last movie you saw.
* My Name is Khan. Khan, from the epiglottis. It was awesome! And, true. It is sad how there is discrimination brought about by religion- something that should propagate love.

14. The next movie you hope to see.
*I don't know. Anything will do, I suppose. I like watching series more. Speaking of, I can't wait for Sherlock, Series 4.

I hope you guys continue the game by copying the items above and answering them. Post them on your status update, blog them, or how ever you wish. After doing so, tag a friend from any social media and hope these people play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment